Performance reviews can be time consuming and stressful, but they shouldn’t be useless. If a performance review has these five components, it is more likely to produce positive results.
- You Need Investigative Case Management Software, Not a Software Development Project
- Reduce Fraud with an Employee Assistance Program
- Working Together Is Harder After You’ve Been Apart
- 2021 State and Local Government Employment Outlook: Not Good
- Employees at Multiple Federal Agencies Report Racist Behavior