A properly executed workplace investigation can reveal problematic employees and help you deal with their behavior, reducing cultural damage and legal liability. You can’t investigate bad behavior if you don’t know it’s happening, however. Click below for three ways to build trust with employees so they’ll report bad behavior to HR – and not the police, prosecutors, or the media.
- You Need Investigative Case Management Software, Not a Software Development Project
- Reduce Fraud with an Employee Assistance Program
- Working Together Is Harder After You’ve Been Apart
- 2021 State and Local Government Employment Outlook: Not Good
- Employees at Multiple Federal Agencies Report Racist Behavior